General Liability Insurance protects contractors financially from amounts they become obligated to pay due to damages or medical payments because of bodily injury, property damage or personal/advertising injury to third parties occurring during the policy period caused by or relating to the contractor's work.
General Liability Policy from Bayou City Risk offers contractors comprehensive, customized coverage at a lower cost than many of our competitors, who offer basic coverage that isn’t tailored to specialized industries. Bayou City Risk’s specialty offerings are rooted in the construction industry, so we understand the unique exposures your customers face.
A Bayou City Risk General Liability Policy includes:
- General Liability limits up to $2M/$4M including products and completed operations
- Contractors General Liability Enhancement including per project aggregate
- Non-owned auto liability (optional)
- Hired auto liability (optional)
- General Contractors who are active in day-to-day operations on the jobsite
- Minimum 3 years in business
- New construction of homes less than 3 stories